How's it going?
We start with a first contact...
For any information, please contact me via the form on the site or preferably via instagram/facebook. If you want a tattoo design, tell me your idea as precisely as possible with or without image. Keep in mind that each tattoo is unique and also depends on the style you want.
I draw your tattoo…
When the drawing is ready, I'll let you know so that you can come and see it, and decide whether it suits you or not, or make changes.
I will NEVER send a drawing of the tattoo over the Internet. The creations remain the property of the artist who creates them.
Your visit will allow you to have a look at the drawing and also the opportunity to make an appointment for your session.
Then we make an appointment...
It has to be taken in person. No appointment will be made by phone or Internet and a deposit is required.
The down payment marks a mutual commitment. In case of cancellation on your part, or in case you do not come to the appointment for any reason whatsoever, the deposit will not be refunded.
An appointment can be rescheduled or cancelled up to 3 days before the date at no extra charge, but after this time, a new deposit will be required to make a new appointment.
On the day of the appointment, make sure to have free time, I prefer to take the time it takes to finish the tattoo in good conditions and without being stressed by the time.
About the price…
A price range will be defined on the day of the appointment according to the drawing, its size, and the time needed for its inking.
The minimum price for any tattoo is 80 euros, which corresponds to the deposit requested when making the appointment, and which will be deducted from the final price during the session.
For more expensive tattoos, the payment will of course have to be completed during the tattoo session.
Touch-ups are not systematic, even rather rare. If you think it's necessary, don't hesitate to contact me.
If touch-ups are necessary, they can be done within 4 months after the tattoo has been done, without any extra charge. Beyond that, a new deposit will be necessary.
Prononciation des vœux…
I commit to:
- Tattooing in the best respect of the art that I can apply, especially in terms of hygiene and health safety. - Use sterile, single-use equipment, disinfected before and after each use for non-disposable items.
You commit to:
- To be of legal age, not to be pregnant and in full possession of your means.
- No incompatible medical conditions: heart or autoimmune deficiency, hemophilia, HIV, hepatitis B or C, diabetes, eczema, epilepsy, keloids, allergies, chronic skin disease, etc.
- Do not be under any medical treatment whatsoever (cortisone, anti-inflammatory drugs, etc.), do not take any medication likely to upraise the blood’s fluidity.
- Do not be allergic to latex, nitrile, ink and pigments or other products that may cause a reaction.
To end on a high note…
I will give you a care sheet summarizing the do's and don'ts, so that you can take care of your tattoo in the best possible way during the healing period.
The advice given must be adhered to observed for at least one month.